Below you will find the zip files with the extensions and instructions on how to install them to your Chrome browser.
2. RIGHT-CLICK ON THE ZIP FILE AND CHOOSE "EXTRACT TO"
If you don't have a program that extracts archives you can download WinRar software from here.
It is very important that you extract the archive correctly. Check that upon opening the folder with the extracted extension you see the manifest.json file.
3. OPEN YOUR CHROME BROWSER
Paste chrome://extensions/ to the address bar of the browser. You should now see all the extensions installed.
Enable the Developer Mode (1) and then click Load Unpacked (2)
4. GO TO THE FOLDER YOU EXTRACTED THE EXTENSION ARCHIVE TO AND CHOOSE IT
You will now have the extension installed.
If you get the Could not load the manifest error please check that you have extracted the zip archive correctly.
If you get the Could not load the background script error please first check that you have extracted the zip archive correctly. If you have checked it and still get the error, the problem might lie with your antivirus, which sometimes overreacts over .js files.
5. POP-UP AFTER RESTARTING THE BROWSER
On every launch of the browser there will be a pop-up window offering you to disable extensions installed not from the the Chrome Web Store. Simple dismiss this pop-up window.
6. CHECK HOW-TO VIDEO TUTORIALS IN THE MAIN PAGE OF THE WEBSITE
* PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT USING THE BACKUP WHATSAPP CHATS EXTENSION IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT AND GOOGLE SYNC IS TURNED ON
7. YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE MESSAGES SAVER FOR FACEBOOK EXTENSION FROM THE GOOGLE CHROME STORE HERE
Copyright Messages Saver for Facebook 2020 @ All Rights Reserved